Best keto sandwich Bread? Almond, coconut, fathead?


I'm really feeling a nice hearty sub sandwich, wondering if anyone else has actually tried making one with any keto bread or "bread". I usually use lettuce wraps but I want something with a little more substance, but the "cheesebuns" recipe seems a bit heavy for just a sandwich.

I was thinking of going with a basic almondflour bread but I don't know how well that would work for a sub. Personally haven't been a fan of the way fathead tastes though I've only tried it a couple times and may have done it wrong.

Anyway I've had plenty of "good enough" substitutes which is why I tend to just let keto be keto and stay away from pretend-carbs, so if you guys can recommend something that is legitimately good I'll give it a try, otherwise I think I'm just gonna head to jersey mike's and call it a cheat day :P

submitted by /u/UltimateDucks
[link] [comments]
reblogged via Personal Trainer
Need a fitness experts?fitnationplus
Keto Whey Protein
Must read: Keto Clarity

Comments